Communicating & Collaborating
Integrate Web 2.0 Tools into Blackboard Learn
Engage your students by adding new ways to communicate and collaborate to your course. This short document describes and rates the ease of use for 14 free Web 2.0 tools.
This movie highlights the advantages of including Web 2.0 tools in your Blackboard Course. Best practices for using Web 2.0 tools is covered as well as how to add them to a course.
Getting Started with Interactive Tools
Discover the differences among Blogs, Journals, Wikis, and the Discussion Board and how to use each tool affectively in your course.
Using the Discussion Board
- Interacting with the Discussion Board - New for Service Pack 12! Watch It!
- Creating a Discussion Board Forum Watch It!
- Grading a Discussion Board Forum Watch It!
- Grading Discussion Board Threads Watch It!
- Searching the Discussion Board and Collecting PostsWatch It!
- Tagging Discussion Board PostsWatch It!
- Managing Discussion Board Roles Watch It!
- Changing Discussion Board Forum Settings Watch It!
- Moderating Discussion Board Forums Watch It!
Managing Group Work
Blogs and Journals
- Getting Started with Journal Prompts to Improve Student Writing - New for Service Pack 8! Read It!
- Creating a Journal Watch It!
- Creating and Editing Journal Entries Watch It!
- Commenting on a Journal Entry Watch It!
- Creating a Blog Watch It!
- Creating and Editing Blog Entries Watch It!
- Commenting on a Blog Entry Watch It!
- Creating a Wiki Watch It!
- Adding Rich Content to a Wiki Watch It!
- Editing a Wiki Page Watch It!
- Linking Wiki Pages Watch It!
- Viewing a Wiki Page History Watch It!
- Grading a Wiki Watch It!