Understanding & Building Your Course
Blackboard is moving all Learn videos to YouTube.
The existing links to the Learn 9.0 videos on the On Demand Learning Center will remain live, but the On Demand landing pages will soon redirect to help.blackboard.com, where you'll find the YouTube playlists for students and instructors.
Featured Content: A Tour of Your Course Environment
Take a tour of the new Course Interface. Find out about new features and how to use them in your course.
Working in the Course Environment
- Tour of Your Course Environment Watch It!
- Editing the Course Menu Watch It!
- Using the Text Editor Watch It!
- Getting Started with a Moved Course from CE 4 Read It!
- Getting Started with a Moved Course from CE 8 Read It!
- Getting Started with a Moved Course from Vista 8 Read It!
- Getting Started with the Course Environment Read It!
- Balancing Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning in a Blackboard System Read It!
- Beginning of the Semester Check List Read It!
- End of Semester Checklist for your Online Course Read It!
- Getting Started with Scholar Read It!
- Using Blackboard for Problem-based Learning Read It!
- Increasing Adoption: Using Wordle for Open Ended Survey Read It!
- Delivering Documents to your Students Read It!
- Audio and Video Standards for Online Learning Read It!
Building Course Content
- Customizing Course Modules Watch It!
- Adding a Content Area Watch It!
- Creating a Course Link Watch It!
- Adding Multimedia Watch It!
- Adding a Glossary Term Watch It!
- Getting Started with Course Content Read It!
- Getting Started With Learning Modules Read It!