Understanding & Building Your Course
Featured Content: A Tour of Your Course Environment
Take a tour of the new Course Interface. Find out about new features and how to use them in your course.
Working in the Course Environment
- Tour of Your Course Environment Watch It!
- Editing the Course Menu Watch It!
- Using the Text Editor Watch It!
- Getting Started with a Moved Course from CE 4 Read It!
- Getting Started with a Moved Course from CE 8 Read It!
- Getting Started with a Moved Course from Vista 8 Read It!
- Getting Started with the Course Environment Read It!
- Balancing Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning in a Blackboard System Read It!
- Beginning of the Semester Check List Read It!
- End of Semester Checklist for your Online Course Read It!
- Getting Started with Scholar Read It!
- Using Blackboard for Problem-based Learning Read It!
- Increasing Adoption: Using Wordle for Open Ended Survey Read It!
- Delivering Documents to your Students Read It!
- Audio and Video Standards for Online Learning Read It!
Building Course Content
- Customizing Course Modules Watch It!
- Adding a Content Area Watch It!
- Creating a Course Link Watch It!
- Adding Multimedia Watch It!
- Adding a Glossary Term Watch It!
- Getting Started with Course Content Read It!
- Getting Started With Learning Modules Read It!