Global Navigation and My Blackboard
This movie provides a tour of global navigation and My Blackboard. Now all your academic information is organized in one place, providing a consistant quick and easy way to find everything.
My Blackboard Profile
This movie shows you how to create your Blackboard Profile. Your profile is completely separate from your Blackboard account so you can add a picture, a nickname, and even information from Facebook and Twitter. Share your profile with other people at your school so they can get to know you.
working in your course
- Taking a Test Online Watch It!
- Checking Your Grades Watch It!
- Working in GroupsWatch It!
- Pearson MyLab Getting Started Guide for Students Read It!
- WileyPLUS Getting Started Guide for StudentsRead It!
- Creating a Blog Entry Watch It!
- Interacting with the Discussion Board - New for Service Pack 12! Watch It!
- Viewing Discussion Board Grades Watch It!
- Creating and Editing a Wiki PageWatch It!
- Viewing My Contribution to a WikiWatch It!
- Linking Wiki PagesWatch It!
- Using the Course MapWatch It!
- Submitting an Assignment Watch It!
Staying Organized and Communicating
- Sending Email From Your CourseWatch It!
- Using the Calendar - New for Service Pack 12!Watch It!
- Stay Organized by Managing Your Course and Personal Tasks Watch It!
Setting Your Preferences and controlling your Environment
- Editing Your Personal Information Watch It!
- Setting Your Privacy Options Watch It!
- Setting Your Notification Options Watch It!
- Changing Your PasswordWatch It!
- Changing the Color Theme on the My Institution PageWatch It!
- Adding and Removing Modules from Your Home PageWatch It!
- Customizing Your Group HomepageWatch It!
- Customizing the My Institution Page LayoutWatch It!